I am pleased to offer you three unique guarantees to provide you with peace of mind, and to protect your fine art investment.
1. TAKE TWELVE MONTHS TO DECIDE
Have the comfort in in knowing that every purchase is covered under my 100% “take twelve months to decide” warranty. I want you to be completely satisfied with your fine art investment and enjoy displaying this photograph in your home or office. If for any reason this does not turn out to be the case, simply return your photograph within a year from the Date of Purchase and I will gladly exchange it with any other photograph of your choice, same size, at no cost. If instead you would like another piece that is a different size, I will gladly issue you with a Credit Note at the original purchase value of the returned piece so that you can use this towards any future purchase.
2. NINETY DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your investment and neither an exchange or replacement would not suit your needs, simply return your photograph within 90 days from the Date of Purchase and you will receive a full refund at the original purchase value, including any shipping and handling fees paid.
3. LIFETIME NO FADE GUARANTEE
Your fine art investment is guaranteed to retain its original beautiful appearance for a lifetime. If at any time the photograph fails to meet your quality expectations, it will be replaced straight away at no cost. For limited edition prints that are no longer available for sale, a new print will be faithfully reproduced as identically as possible to the original, renumbered, and signed. This will be done after destroying the original print to ensure integrity of the edition.
Terms and conditions
- You will need to retain and present the original Proof of Purchase and this Certificate of Authenticity in order to be entitled to the above guarantees
- Mail order buyers will be expected to cover the shipping cost of returns. However, no shipping and handling fees will be charged to send any replacements back to you
- Returned items must be received in a reasonably good condition (except for defective items), if not then this may affect the value of refund or Credit Note that you will be entitled to
- For the Lifetime No Fade Guarantee to remain valid, please endeavour to follow proper Care Instructions for your photograph. Failure to follow these could void the guarantee
Care instructions for your fine art photograph
In order to protect your fine art investment:
- Never display them under direct sunlight or any other sources of strong UV radiation, even when behind glass
- Ideally, store and display where relative humidity levels are no higher than 60%, or at the very least do not fluctuate significantly
- Framed photographs should be routinely removed, inspected, and cleaned every 4-5 years